Overclock your NVIDIA graphics card with the simplicity of pressing three buttons with the ZOTAC NITRO – a hardware over clocking controller designed with gamers in mind. NITRO is the world’s first external device that allows users to dynamically overclock the graphics card – including engine, shader and memory clock speeds – during actual game play. The 3 buttons on the front of the ZOTAC NITRO allow the clocks to be adjusted up or down to get the performance boost desired with immediate results.
• Engine, shader and memory clock speed adjustments
• World’s first hardware overclocking controller for graphics cards
• Instantly overclock your NVIDIA graphics card while playing a game
• Simple and intuitive user interface
• No need to constantly exit out of your game or application to overclock
• Increase or decrease your engine, shader or memory clocks in 5 MHz increments
• Profiles support (store multiple clock-speed profiles)
• Manually adjust your GPU fan-speed
• Monitor your GPU temperature in real-time
• Crash prevention technology
• ZOTAC FireStorm software
• USB connectivity
• Sturdy iron base that keeps the NITRO in place
• NVIDIA GeForce series graphics card (GeForce 8 or newer recommended)
• USB 2.0/1.1 port
• Microsoft Windows Vista/XP
Téléchargement des Pilotes
It is important to download the most recent driver to ensure that your device is working properly and that you can access its full array of features.
Télécharger les Pilotes »
Fiche Technique du Produit
Download the Product Detail Sheet for the ZOTAC NITRO [ZT-NITRO], which includes product description and specifications in a Portable Document Format file ready for download!
Télécharger le PDF »