If you want upgrade bios please run AFUWIN utility and load a bios file after load file tab to setup option and select all box with show in picture AFU posted, in Setup/Block options/ program all blocks and in Cmos Options /Destroy CMOS checksum, after this press Flash and waiting .
After finished restart the system
BIOS FLASH PROCEDURE FAILS RESTORE PROCEDURE
If the system don't power on and the screen of H55-ITX board set to black, after bios flash, don't panic this is solution.
1) Download bios version A130PA16.ROM from internet or in attached
2) Copy file to usb pen or floppy 3,5 1,4Mb and rename to AMIBOOT.ROM
3) Connect Usb pen or USB floppy Disk Driver to USB port num. 1 near wi-fi Antenna jack
4) Power on system and press on keyboard keys CTRL + HOME and continue to hold keys
5) when the FDD or usb pen led flash release keys
6) wait few minutes and the system shut down
7) WOW the system turn on and all function correctly!!!!
I've try with my mainboard and it's okay
In attached picture of usb port, Bios version A130PA16 and White paper of ami bios
4 ZOTAC Technician : your newest bios had a problem please verify and give us more!!!
Do we need to use a USB or PS/2 keyboard for this?
Also what keys do we hold?
CTRL, + (PLUS key), and HOME
CTRL and HOME
How long did you have to hold the keys until you saw the LED flash in your flash drive?
Read the white paper and it's CTRL, + (PLUS key), and HOME. Doesn't say whether it should be a PS/2 or USB keyboard though.
This post has been edited by IsLNdbOi: 10 June 2010 - 04:05 AM