ZOTAC USA Warranty Policies North America (United States and Canada)
While we take our quality control and production process seriously, we understand the importance of protecting your investment with us. To stand confidently behind the hardware assembled and shipped through our factory, our products come attached with a standard warranty. To top it off, we offer to extend your warranty for qualifying products through an online product registration process as well. Before taking advantage of our warranty, please thoroughly read and understand the terms and conditions for a valid claim. Feel free to initiate the RMA process by visiting our RMA Request page.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note: ZOTAC USA reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without advance notice. Please check back regularly for updates.
This warranty supersedes and replaces any previous warranty, effective as of March 1st, 2013.
The warranty policies detailed within this page only apply to ZOTAC products purchased within North America (United States and Canada). For purchases from other regions, please consult ZOTAC Global's warranty page.
- Warranty claims will be serviced through the repair or replacement of the defective product, with ZOTAC USA holding sole discretion over the option to repair or replace. Any replacement product will be based on performance equal or greater than the original product, at the discretion of ZOTAC USA.
- ZOTAC USA does not offer refunds, except for products purchased within 30 days directly from www.zotacusa.com. Products not purchased directly from www.zotacusa.com may seek a refund claim through the original vendor within the vendor's return policy.
- Products must be purchased as new from an authorized ZOTAC reseller. Warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the product and cannot be transferred. Products purchased as secondhand or used, or from auction sites, do not carry any warranty.
- The warranty duration starts from the product's original date of purchase. A copy of the original receipt must be presented to validate the date of purchase.
- Products provided as replacements under the RMA service will continue under the original product's warranty at the original start date. The warranty date will not change or reset due to any RMA service performed.
- ZOTAC products received through promotions, contests, giveaways, or sponsorships, will not be covered under warranty. Please firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve any issues or defects with products earned without proof of purchase.
- ZOTAC's authorized resellers carry a standard policy regarding returns and warranties. So long as such policies cover the product, ZOTAC USA recommends reaching a resolution with the vendor first before filing a warranty claim with ZOTAC USA.
- All products come with a standard warranty, as well as an extended warranty option for graphics cards and motherboards. For a summary of the warranty durations, please see the below table:
- Product Registration: to take advantage of the warranty and initiate an RMA claim, an account must be created through the www.zotacusa.com website and the product must be then registered. For graphics cards and motherboards, product registration within 30 days of the verified date of purchase automatically qualifies the product for Extended Warranty. Registration confirmation will be sent by email- please contact ZOTAC USA Support should this confirmation email not be received, ZOTAC USA cannot be held liable for incomplete product registration.
- An RMA Request must be approved by ZOTAC USA prior to shipment, with instructions provided upon approval.
Warranty claims will be void if the user:
- Tampers, defaces, or removes any stickers containing product identification information such as model number, serial number, or part number.
- Tampers, defaces, or removes any stickers indicating void warranty if broken.
- Causes defects through improper usage, failure to comply with operating instructions, inappropriate operating conditions, or unapproved repairs or modifications.
- Fails to return the product in the stock factory configuration or remove any aftermarket modifications.
- Causes defects through accidents, acts of God, acts of nature, negligence, liquid immersion, or improper ventilation.
- Knowingly and willingly attempt to defraud the validity of a claim.
ZOTAC USA reserves the right to:
- Deem the condition of the returned product upon inspection and verification.
- Collect a service charge and/or shipping fees at the customer's expense for any product returned in non-defective or improper condition.
- Hold any product unapproved for return- any returned product must follow the proper RMA procedures as instructed, with shipping fees covered at the customer's expense prior to releasing and shipping the product back to the sender.
- Select the method of service as either for repair or replacement- ZOTAC USA will select and deem suitable replacement products, valued at equal or greater performance.
ZOTAC USA holds no liability in
- Damage to any returned product caused by improper packaging.
- Damage to any product caused in transit or by improper handling on the shipping carrier.
- Lost or damaged personal data, and personal accessories or belongings.
- The customer will cover any shipping and handling costs for 1-way shipping to the designated RMA facility.
- ZOTAC USA will not be held liable for any damage caused to any product in transit or by the shipping carrier.
- ZOTAC USA will choose the shipping method and carrier, and cover any shipping and handling costs for 1-way shipping back to the customer to complete an authorized RMA.
- ZOTAC USA will not ship to any PO boxes, military addresses (including APO, FPO, MPO, etc.), and destinations outside of the United States or Canada.